Salisbury Behavioral Health LLC, is committed to providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated, accountable, and focused on individual’s strengths and values. Our goal is to work in partnership with people to empower them to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate in community life in the most integrated and independent manner possible
Salisbury Behavioral Health is searching for a Certified Peer Specialist to provide peer counseling, support, guidance and encouragement to consumers to actively participate in their recovery.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist peers in identifying and prioritizing needs, as well as articulating personal goals and objectives for recovery as part of their individual service plans.
• Assist peers in accessing needed services; Inform peers about community and natural supports available to them.
• Assist peers in securing employment, housing as well as helping them understand benefits with a new job
• Help peers build social skills
• Support peers in overcoming job-related anxiety.
• Valid Driver’s license
• 2+ Year Experience working in mental health field
• Certified Peer Specialist
• Be willing to continue your education and receive certifications through the Mental Health Association of Southeastern PA.
Eligible Salisbury Behavioral Health Employees will receive:
• Competitive Pay, benefits (medical, dental, vision available to full time staff)
• Comprehensive Training
• Employee Discount Program
• Rewards Program (which allows you earn points to purchase items)
• 401K options and accrued time off.
This position offers unique hours. The candidate must be willing to work hours outside of a typical work schedule (i.e. nights and weekends).
About Salisbury Behavioral Health
Empowering adults with behavioral health disorders is key to promoting recovery with independence and dignity – that’s what we do at Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC. At Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC, Our goal is to work in partnership with individuals to empower him or her to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate within their community in the most integrated and independent manner possible. We focus on an individual’s strengths and values while providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated and accountable. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat everyone with respect, dignity, courtesy and equality. For adults facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports individuals and their families need to reach success.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health and Careers with us please visit our website www.salisb.com